Travel websites: Andorra
The Principality of Andorra is a small country that could be attributed to the group of European diminutive states together with Liechtenstein, Monaco and San-Marino. Alongside with that, Andorra is the biggest out of this group. The area of Andorra makes up 468 km2.
Annualy more than 8 mln tourists visit Andorra.
How to get to Andorra and save on the purchase of tour packages?
1. Visa. If you are not a citizen of US, UK and EU, you can get visa to Andorra issued in the consulates of Spain and France (Schengen) in your country.
2. Air tickets: The optimal way to reach Andorra – through Spanish border. The nearest international airport from Andorra – airport “Prat” in Barcelona. The cheapest air company that operates in Prat – is VUELING. In July 2015, the airport in La seu D’ Urgell was put in service (Spain, 10 km from the border with Andorra), which started accepting commercial flights.
3. Hotels: You can book any hotel in Andorra here through direct web links to all hotels without intermediaries.
4. Spain – Andorra. Closest to Andorra major cities in Spain – Barcelona and Lleida (Lleida), about 200 and 150 km, respectively.
5. Skiing Grandvalira and Vallnord: Weather, technical characteristics, ski pass prices, equipment rent, leisure, agenda, etc. All information about Andorran ski resorts.
6. Car rent: The best way to get from Barcelona to Andorra and for traveling around Andorra is to rent a car.
7. Taxi: Taxi prices in Andorra are lower than in France or Spain. Full list of Andorran taxi companies and tariffs.
8. How to spend time in Andorra: shopping, excursions, museums, sights and architecture, ecotourism, summer vacations, SPA centres.