The first bridge at this place was built in 1931 for the laying of Lenenergo heating pipes, as well as for pedestrian traffic. The bridge is single-span metal beam. Its design is similar to the Sennoy Bridge.
The length of the bridge (along the rear faces of the abutments) is 22.0 m, the width is 2.3 m.
The bridge is intended for pedestrian traffic and laying of heating pipes.