Kryukov Canal is one of the canals in St. Petersburg.
The Kryukov Canal was dug from the Admiralteisky Canal in the area of the current Labour Square to the Fontanka.
Initially dug in 1719-1720 from the Neva to the Moyka for transport purposes. Since 1738 – the modern name by the name of the contractor Semyon Kryukov. During the construction of the Annunciation Bridge, the part that passed through the current Labor Square was enclosed in a pipe, which has survived to this day.
Since 1830, the section from the Moyka to the Fontanka was also called the Kryukov Canal, which was also dug to create a water communication, but did not justify its purpose. Granite embankments were built in 1801-1807.
The length is 1.5 km, the width is up to 20 m, and the depth is 2 m. Together with the Admiralteisky Canal, the Kryukov Canal separates New Holland Island from the 2nd Admiralteisky Island.