Temple of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God in Alekseevsky (Tikhvin Temple) is an Orthodox church in Moscow, consecrated in 1680 to honor the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God.
Belongs to the Trinity Deanery of the Moscow diocese. The temple never closed. It was built on the territory of the royal estate of Alekseevsky at the Travel Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich, dismantled at the beginning of the 19th century.
Architectural style: Russian pattern
Construction: 1673 (according to other sources – 1676) – 1680
Relics and shrines: List of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God, copy of the cave of the Holy Sepulcher, icon of the Mother of God Addition of the mind.
Address: Moscow, Prospekt Mira, 130. VDNKh metro station