The building of the department store was built in 1846-1848, opened on May 9, 1848. The architect was R. A. Zhelyazevich by order of the owner of the land plot, Count Yakov Ivanovich Essen-Stenbock-Fermor. Warehouses were located on the first floor of the building, retail premises on the second, and apartments on the third.
In 1879, the only foreign bank allowed to operate in Russia, the French Crédit Lyonnais, was located in part of the premises of the Passage.
Address: St. Petersburg, Nevsky prospekt 48
Buses: 3, 7, 22, 27
Trolleybuses: 1, 5, 7, 10, 22
Parking: on Italianskaya street, house 17-19, on Arts Square, on Manezhnaya Square.
from Nevsky prospect, house number 48, as well as the entrance
from Italian street, house number 19.
Opening hours: Mon-Sun 10:00 – 22:00