On February 28, 1935, Pablo Díaz signed a contract in which he promised to deliver to the Vienna Capellans Pastry Society, three Autogiros. These copies had the particularity of being designed like those of the gyroplanes, invented by Juan de la Cierva.
The cabins would be made of Hungarian ash and beech wood and lined on the outside with iron sheet. Inside, they would have two folding seats and three windows on each side of the vehicle. Outside, it would have two propellers, one on the radiator and one on the roof, and with a rudder or keel at the rear.
All this would be mounted on a Singer chassis, following the model of the autogyro invented by his friend and partner, Juan de la Cierva, together with whom he had designed the BCD (named after the initials of the last names of the three partners: Barcalá, Cierva and Díaz).
The resulting car would be more than four meters long and about eight feet high and would be used to distribute bread from the well-known chain Viena Repostería Capellanes through the streets of Madrid, El Plantío, Aravaca, Pozuelo, El Pardo palace, etc.