Th. Schneider 10 HP Grand Sport Torpedo Weymann from 1926, four cylinders, 1954 cc, 50 HP, 115 km/h.
The Société anonyme des automobiles Th. Schneider was registered at Besançon (France) on 16 June 1910. Vehicle production finally ended early in 1930, some ten months after the company’s second declaration of bankruptcy, in March 1929.
A significant proportion of the manufacturer’s output was exported to England.