1926 White Citroën B14 Torpedo 4-seater with 1.6 L 4-cylinder 22 hp engine
The “All Steel” B14 was presented at the October 1926 Motor Show. It represented a decisive technical advance over the B12.
The chassis is lighter, the engine is more flexible and the foot brake now acts on all four wheels.
In March 1927, the B14 became the B14F with Westinghouse servo-assisted brakes.