The government of Andorra approved the prices of tuition and registration fees for the 2016-2017 academic year in a State University of the Principality (UDA). In 48 countries of Europe, including Andorra, diplomas of higher education are structured depending on the specialty. Each specialty requires a certain number of credits. Each year of study is 60 credits or 180 credits for the first three years of the first cycle.
Tuition at the University of Andorra offered in the following specialties:
– Higher school of nursing: €25,08 for 1 European credit
Faculty of computer technology and management:
– Bachelor in business administration: €25,08 for 1 European credit
– Bachelor in science education: €25,08 for 1 European credit
– Bachelor in computer science: €21.68 for 1 European credit
Distance learning center:
– A diploma at the end of the first cycle of education: €14,92 for 1 European credit
– Diploma on completion of a bachelor degree: €14,92 for European credit
– A diploma at the end of master: €31, 55 for 1 European credit
Registration fee for full-time training in the framework of the studies to obtain a diploma of third cycle studies – € 750 for one semester.