Château du Plessis (Pont-Saint-Martin) near Nantes.
From 1404, the domain belonged to the Viscounts of Rezé, then it became the seat of the seigneury of Pont-Saint-Martin in the 18th century. Nicolas Roche de Fermoy, trader and shipowner from Nantes, became its owner in 1754. The monument was listed as a historical monument in 1975.
GPS coordinates: 47° 07′ 05″ N, 1° 34′ 30″ O