Residency and citizenship form and requirements. Application process
The list of documents, needed for the candidates from the countries of EU, US, UK, Canada, Eastern Europe, Russia and other world, to apply for passive residence in Andorra.
1. Original of the international passport.
2. Copy of the internal passport.
3. Marriage certificate (new).
4. Confirmation of the income at least for 1 year.
5. The reference from bank – account movements within at least 1 year.
6. Job records.
7. The reference from the tax inspection of absence of debts.
8. Certificate of absence of a criminal record from the police of the country you live in now. Additional certificate is needed if you are a resident of another country.
9. CV (summary).
10. Confirmations of the ownership of land, houses, apartments, etc.
11. Confirmations of capitals (shares) of the companies, etc.
12. Documents on education.
13. Birth certificates of the children.
14. The certificate of the child’s attachment to educational institution.
15. The pediatric book on the child with data on all vaccination.
16. 4 photos of each applicant (3.5 on 4.5 )
All documents have to be copied by notaries and apostilled in the Ministry of Justice (or equal responsible organization).
* Additional documents can be demanded.
The list of documents, needed for the candidates from the countries of EU, UK and Canada, to apply for passive residence in Andorra
1. Original of international passport
2. Copy and original of internal passport
3. Marriage certificate
4. Confirmation of income for last 1 year
5. Criminal record
6. Bank certificate
7. All insurances
8. Tax payment confirmations (for opening bank accounts)
Ask for consultation: +376 332 674, email: email@example.com