RHONY’X EX2, 250 cc (1934).
Rhony’x is a French historic brand of motorcycles. These were produced by the Ets. Rhony’x from 1924 to 1932. The company was based in Bron for a short time, but soon moved to Lyon.
This was a French brand that built a large number of models with 185 and later also 246 cc two-stroke engines with an external flywheel, which probably came from Lalo, Mignonac et Poinsard. In addition, machines with JAP and Chaise four-stroke engines from 247 to 498 cc were available. The brakes for the heavy duty models were made by AYA in Saint-Étienne, a company that also supplied Styl’Son and New Map.
They also made their own block motors that were sold as built-in motors to other brands under the name Stainless. Rhony’x also produced reclining cylinders for use in boats and aircraft.