The P107 was a World War II French half-track.
In the 1920s and 1930s Citroën developed a long line of half-tracks based on the Kégresse patent. In 1934, the company introduced its newest and more powerful P107 model as a successor to the Citroën-Kégresse P17. But before mass production could take place, Citroën went bankrupt and its new owner, Michelin, chose to focus on the civilian markets. Unic was therefore able to acquire a license for the Kégresse patent, and took over the production of the P107. From 1937, the vehicles built by Unic received various designations, such as P 107 B, P 107 BU or P 107 U1.
Th first order was made in 1935. Two main variants of the P107 were accepted in French military service: a light prime mover for the 75 mm, short 105 mm Bourges and short 105 mm Schneider guns, and a platform cargo transport for engineer units. A third version was also delivered to transmission units. 1,274 examples were delivered before the war and 1,896 more were delivered until June 1940.