The artillery of the USSR: the coupled anti-aircraft gun 23-2 (23 mm) as part of two anti-aircraft guns. Entered service in 1960. The production was carried out by the USSR, and then by a number of countries including Egypt, China (only for export), Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria and Finland.
Vadim Zadorozhny’s Museum of Equipment, Russia
Years of production: 1957 – present
Weight: 900 kg
Range of fire: 1.5 km
Crew: 5 persons