The S-125 Neva/Pechora (NATO classification SA-3 Goa): Soviet surface-to-air missile system was designed by Aleksei Isaev in 1960s. Museum of the Soviet Army, MoscowMore
The ‘Timbaler del Bruc’ historical fair has been timed to coincide with the remembrance of the military events that took place in June 1808.
On February 9, 1808, the general of the Napoleonic army, Philippe Guillaume Duhesme, entered Catalonia and by the middle of February, his troops had reached Barcelona. On June 4, 1808, the French …More
The Central Armed Forces Museum (рус. Центральный Музей Вооруженных сил) also known as the Museum of the Soviet Army, is located in northern Moscow, Russia, near the Red Army Theater.
The first exposition which showed the military condition of the Soviet Republic and the Red Army was organised in Moscow in the building of today’s State …More
The heavy tank KV-1 of the 1941 model. The armor is 75-95 mm. Armament – a gun (75 mm), 3 machine guns (7.62 mm). The speed is 35 km / h. Crew – 5 people. Museum of the Soviet Army, MoscowMore
The medium T-54 tank of the 1951 model. Armor – 100-200 mm. Armament: 1 gun (100 mm), 2 machine guns (7.62 mm). The speed is 50 km / h. Crew – 4 people. Museum of the Soviet Army, Moscow
The Soviet light tank T-26 of the 1933 model. Armor – 15 mm. The speed is 30 km / h. Crew – 3 people. Museum of the Soviet Army, MoscowMore
The BTR-80 armored 8-wheels personnel carrier. Crew – 3 people, landing troops – 7 people. Museum of the Soviet Army, MoscowMore
K-154 “Tiger” – Russian multipurpose nuclear submarine. Project 971 “Pike-B”. Watercolor by Joan MañeMore
The armored reconnaissance-patrol vehicle BDRM-2 of the 1962 model. Armor – 10 mm. Speed on land – 95 km / h, on water – 10 km / h. Crew – 4 people. Museum of the Soviet Army, Moscow.More
The T-18 light tank (also called MS-1) was the first Soviet-designed tank based on the Renault FT, with the addition of a vertically sprung suspension. Produced by the Leningrad factory “Bolshevik” in 1927-1931. Power – 35 hp. Crew – 2 people. Armor – 8-16 mm. Museum of the Soviet Army, MoscowMore