Special equipment: a traction engine agricultural. Made by the “Ruston, Proctor and Company.” (Lincoln, England, 1896). This vehicle was found by Peter Korsel in September 2008 at the abandoned farm in Sweden. Dimensions: 3.5 X 1.4 X 2.1 m. The exhibit was not restored. The wheels with a diameter of 1220 mm and 820 mm have grown halfway to the ground, and rust has eaten a part of the body, however, bronze cranes, carving and even a glass water level tube have been preserved in perfect condition.
Delivered to the Museum of Vadim Zadorozhny in 2008, Moscow.