The Pevchesky Bridge is a road cast-iron arch bridge across the Moyka River in the Central District of St. Petersburg, connecting Kazansky and 2nd Admiralteysky Islands. This is the fourth widest bridge in St. Petersburg (after the Blue Bridge, Aptekarsky Bridge and Kazansky Bridge). The main attraction of the bridge is a cast-iron openwork lattice.
An object of cultural heritage of Russia of federal significance.
It is a continuation of the Palace Square. Near the bridge are the Winter Palace and the General Staff Building.
Downstream is the Green Bridge.
The nearest metro is Gostiny Dvor station.
The first wooden beam bridge on this site was erected in 1834 according to the project of the architect O. Montferrand and was intended for the passage to the Palace Square of the troops participating in the parade at the opening of the Alexander Column.
The total length of the bridge is 30 m, the width of the bridge is 72.18 m. The bridge is designed for vehicular and pedestrian traffic.