The Peugeot Q3A is a vehicle marketed by Peugeot between 1948 and 1950.
The Peugeot DMA was a light truck built by Peugeot between 1941 and 1948. It was the first commercial vehicle from Peugeot to employ a forward control cab, whereby the driver sat right at the front of the vehicle. The configuration maximised load deck length and gave the driver a good view of the road, but it meant that the driver shared his cab with the engine: Peugeot’s light truck, being a rear wheel drive vehicle, was unable to offer a large low flat load area as the front-wheel drive Citroën TUB light van.
The DMA was replaced in 1948 by the not dissimilar but smaller short-lived Peugeot Q3A light truck. Two years later the light commercial slot was filled by a van, the Peugeot D3 which by then already featured a Peugeot engine and which entered the Peugeot range in 1950 with the acquisition of the cash strapped Chenard-Walcker business.