The Matveev Bridge is a road metal girder bridge across the Kryukov Canal in the Admiralteysky District of St. Petersburg, connecting the Kolomensky and Kazansky islands. The bridge has retained the architectural appearance typical of the Kryukov Canal bridges of the 1780s. An object of cultural heritage of Russia of regional significance.
It is located along the southern embankment of the Moyka River between houses No. 100 and 102, at the intersection of the Kryukov Canal and the Moyka. It forms an ensemble with the nearby Krasnoflotsky Bridge across the Moyka River. Next to the bridge are the New Holland complex and the building of the Naval Kryukov Barracks (Central Naval Museum). Downstream is the Decembrists Bridge. The nearest metro is Spasskaya station.
It was built in 1784-1786 according to a standard design for the bridges of the Kryukov Canal: a three-span wooden bridge on rubble masonry supports lined with granite, the central span is adjustable, the side ones are beams. The author of the project is unknown.
The total length of the bridge is 24.7 m, width – 9.78 m.