Main Court Pharmacy – Officers’ quarters of the Pavlovsky Regiment in St. Petersburg
The first building was built in 1732. Designed by architector D. Trezzini. In 1789-1796 G. Quarenghi rebuilt it.
The main facade overlooking Millionnaya Street is decorated with four Corinthian semi-columns and a triangular pediment, and the facade along Aptekarsky Lane – four pilasters.
In the second half of the XIX century individual details of the facade are slightly changed.
1839 – the building was handed over for the arrangement of apartments for the officers of the Pavlovsky regiment. The layout of the apartments, especially in the outbuildings, is very inconvenient – enfilade, the ceiling height is 5 meters.