Church of Sant Climent de Pal. Pal is one of the villages of Andorra, which managed to reach best preserve of the architectural heritage of the Principality. The church was built at the turn of the 11th-12th centuries and modernized later, like most churches in Andorra. Rectangular nave and apse of the square form – elements of architecture, related to the Romanesque style of the XVII-XVIII centuries. The peculiarity of the bell tower, made in the style of Lombard, are the windows: they are double without dividing partitions. Inside there is a granite font, a sculpture of the Virgin Mary (XIII century), two polychrome wooden crosses and an altarpiece, the decorative elements of which are dedicated to St. Clement, the clergyman of the church (1709).
Entrance is free. Address: Sant Climent de Pal Church, Pal, AD 400 La Massana