Casa de la Vall – is the former building of Andorran Parliament, it was built in 1580 by the noble family of Busquets. From 1702 the owner of the building changed — from then it belonged to the General Council of Andorra (that was later renamed in the Parliament). The building was restored in 1962. The sittings were conducted here up to 2011. The building has got quadrangle shape, there are three corridors inside. This is a classical example of the building that was built by wealthy Catalan families. The foreside is decorated with Andorran coat of arms. The yard of the house-museum is decorated by modern memorial sculptures.
Address: Casa de la Val, Carrer de la Val, s/n AD500 Andorra la Vella
The entrance: 5 euros. The booking center: (+376) 839 760