Leshtukov Bridge is a road metal girder bridge across the Fontanka River in the Central District of St. Petersburg, connecting Spassky and Bezymyanny Islands.
It is located in the alignment of Dzhambul lane. Near the bridge is the Bolshoi Drama Theater named after G. A. Tovstonogov.
Upstream is the Lomonosov Bridge, below is the Semyonovsky Bridge.
The nearest metro station is Zvenigorodskaya.
The bridge is 57.7 m long and 20.0 m wide.
The bridge is designed for vehicular and pedestrian traffic. The carriageway of the bridge includes 4 traffic lanes.
Designer: L. M. Sobolev.
Architect: A. Yu. Sholokhov.
Opening 1907, 1999.
Closing for renovation: 1952, 1995—1999