The Gorstkin Bridge is a pedestrian metal beam bridge-heat pipeline across the Fontanka River in the Admiralteysky district of St. Petersburg, connecting Spassky and Bezymyanny islands. Currently, this is the only bridge on the Fontanka with wooden structures.
It is located in the alignment of Efimova street, connecting it with the southern (even) side of the Fontanka embankment. Upstream is the Semyonovsky Bridge, below is the Obukhovsky Bridge. The nearest metro stations are Sadovaya, Sennaya Ploshchad, Spasskaya.
The bridge is 53.6 m long and 6.2 m wide.
The bridge is designed to pass pedestrians and lay heating pipes.
Engineer: P. V. Bazhenov.
Opening: 1898, 1949.
Closing for renovation: 1910, 1928, 1949