French Fouillaron Tonneau Type 10 from 1906, one cylinder, 942 cc, 10 HP, 40 km/h
G. Fouillaron was a French manufacturer of automobiles.
Gustave Fouillaron founded the company in Angers in 1899 as a bicycle workshop. In 1900 the company moved to Levallois-Perret. Automobile construction began. Production ended in 1914.
The first models were similar to Renault models in that the radiator was mounted behind the engine. From 1904 the radiator was placed in front of the engine and the models received a round grille reminiscent of Delaunay-Belleville models.
Built-in engines with one to six cylinders from Buchet, De Dion-Bouton and other manufacturers were used. The transmission worked with adjustable pulleys according to their own design.
In 1901, at the Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris, Fouillaron presented two models equipped with De Dion-Bouton single-cylinder engines with 6 hp and 8 hp respectively.
A vehicle of this brand can be seen in the Cité de l’Automobile in Mulhouse.