The Type 4 Ke-Nu (四式軽戦車 ケヌ Yon-shiki keisensha Kenu) was a light tank of the Imperial Japanese Army in World War II. It was a conversion of existing Type 95 Ha-Go light tanks, re-fitted with the larger turret of the Type 97 Chi-Ha medium tank. It was developed in 1944. Armament: 57 mm cannon (type …More
The Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa (隼, “Peregrine Falcon”, “Army Type 1 Fighter” (一式戦闘機)) was a single-engine land-based tactical fighter used by the Imperial Japanese Army Air Force in World War II. Single all-metal monoplane with closed cockpit and retractable landing gear. The speed is 530 km / h. Power – 1150 hp. Museum of the Great …More
The ARL 44 was a French heavy tank, the development of which started just before the end of the Second World War. Only sixty of these tanks were ever completed, from 1949 onwards. The type proved to be unsatisfactory and was phased out in 1953.More
Osor (cat. Osor) is a town and municipality of the region of La Selva (Catalonia, Girona province, Pyrenees). The name Osor is of uncertain origin, but it seems that it is pre-Roman and it referres to an “Ausorum”, that is, “from the land of the Ausetani”, first, and “from the county and diocese of Ausona”, …More
Bidache Castle (le château de Bidache) is located in the eponymous town in the French Atlantic Pyrenees (Pyrénées-Atlantiques) department, 30 km east of Bayonne.
Bidache’s peculiarity was that it was located outside the borders of both France and Navarre, so the question of its belonging remained open for a long time.
Gramont Lords built a fortress …More
The M8 Light Armored Car is a 6×6 armored car produced by the Ford Motor Company during World War II. It was used from 1943 by the United States and British troops in Europe and the Far East until the end of the war. The vehicle was widely exported and as of 2006 still remained …More
The Daimler Scout Car, known in service as the Daimler Dingo (after the Australian wild dog), was a British light fast four-wheel drive reconnaissance vehicle also used for liaison during the Second World War.More
US M3 A1 anti-tank 37 mm gun from 1939. Issued: 18 702 unitsMore
Armored fighting train “Krasnovostochnik”. Built in 1917. Fought with over 50,000 km. Museum of the Soviet Army, MoscowMore
The castle of Milmanda (cat. El castell de Milmanda) is a construction of the municipal district of Vimbodí i Poblet, in the Conca de Barberà. It is located on some primitive Iberian, Greek and roman settlements.
It has always been a residential castel and never had much strategic importance as a defensive castle or border because the …More