Castle of Flaugergues (fr. Château de Flaugergues) is a residential house near Montpellier. The château has been a Monument historique since 1986.
The Château de Flaugergues is the oldest of Montpellier’s “Folies” (elegant country houses built by aristocrats and wealthy bourgeois during the seventeenth century all around the outskirts of Montpellier). A family house since 1696, with original furniture from the Louis XV period, Flemish tapestries (seventeenth century) and a collection of the highest quality porcelain and pottery. The gardens “à la française” lead to a park “à l’anglaise” complete with an orangery. The gardens are classified as “jardins remarquables.”
Coordinates: 43°36′37″N 3°55′12″E