· Extension of outings to two hours on alternate days or 1 hour each day.
· The practice of sports activities is extended, including non-risk mountain activities (hiking, running, fishing etc.).
· The night schedule for activities in urban spaces is extended from 19h to 22h.
· As for hiking or mountain running, it is not necessary to do it at a reserved time.
· However the time slot from 11h to 14h remains unchanged and must continue to be respected due to the vulnerability of people who go out in that time slot.
· In the same way, you are allowed to practice cycling on roads and mountains. The maximum distance of 2 km from the home is extended and it is possible to take a vehicle to travel to hiking or cycling trails.
· Professional athletes: Professionals in motorcycling, cycling, tennis and basketball, and Club Morabanc Andorra, will be relocated to more suitable facilities and training hours will be extended.
· Both ARA and federated scholarships competing internationally will be allowed to train and the training space will be adapted.