122 mm M1931/37 (A-19). Index GRAU: 52-P-471A
122 mm corps gun M1931/37 (A-19) (Russian: 122-мм корпусная пушка обр. 1931/1937 гг. (А-19)) was a Soviet field gun developed in late 1930s by combining the barrel of the 122 mm gun M1931 (A-19) and the carriage of the 152 mm howitzer-gun M1937 (ML-20).
The gun was in production from 1939 until 1946. It saw action in World War II and remained in service for a long time after the end of the war. Vehicle-mounted variants of the gun were fitted to the IS-2 and IS-3 tanks of the Iosif Stalin series of tanks and the ISU-122 self-propelled gun.
Design bureau: №172 Plant design bureau (F. F. Petrov)
Rate of fire: 4 rounds/minute
Muzzle velocity: 806 m/s
Fire range: 20 km
Weight: 7907 kg